Things To Do in Dennis
Whether you're traveling solo or with your family, you'll find plenty of fun in Dennis year round. For culture buffs there's the Cape Cod Museum of Art with its art openings, Music & More Concerts and independent film series along with the world renowned Cape Cinema as well as several other fabulous art galleries and artisans along Route 6A. For the active visitor there's kayaking, canoeing and so much more. We have it all in Dennis. The sections below contain links to sites to help you plan your visit to Dennis. Enjoy!
- Biking and Walking
- Bicycle Rentals and Supplies
- Boat, kayaking and jet ski rentals
- Cape Cod Inflatable Park and Water Park
- Dennis Art Walk - Stroll along historic Main Street and experience the diversity of the Art Galleries of Dennis Village during the Saturday Art Walks. Meet the artists, hear live music and enjoy refreshments.
- Golf, Tennis, Mini Golf, & Family Fun
- Miniature Golf
- Pirate Adventure Cruise for children - children -10 for this thrill seeking, treasure hunting voyage into Hyannis Harbor. The children will have an old-fashioned, swashbuckling adventure that they will be spinning yarns about for years to come. Painted faces, tattos, sailor vests and lucky beads, sunken treasure and water battle!
- Sightseeing Tours
- Spa Party
- Standup Paddle Boating, Windsurfing and Kiteboarding
- Theatre, Movies & Entertainment
- Whale and Seal Watching